Public Image Committee this year is
under a leadership of
Member of Rotary since November 2021.
The Public Image committee develops a plan to provide the public with information about Rotary and promotes the club’s service projects and activities. Public relations informs communities around the world that Rotary is a credible organization that meets real needs. When a Rotary club has a positive public image, current members are motivated to be active and prospective members are eager to join.
The public relations committee has the following responsibilities, which are explained below:
Administrative Committee this year is
under a leadership of Rotarian
The role of the club administration committee is to conduct activities associated with the effective operation of the club. It is only through efﬁcient club operations that a Rotary club can provide service to its community, retain members, and develop leaders for the club, district, and Rotary International. The summarized responsibilities of the club administration committee are explained below:
- Organize weekly and special programs.
- Help the club secretary track club attendance.
- Promote fellowship among club members.
- Conduct any other activities associated with the effective operation of the club.
Membership Comiittee this year is
under a leadership of Aida ALZHANOVA,
The role of the membership committee is to develop and implement an action plan for membership development. To be effective, a Rotary club needs members. Your club’s ability to serve the community, support The Rotary Foundation, and develop leaders capable of serving Rotary beyond the club level is directly related to the size and strength of your club’s membership base. The responsibilities of the club membership committee summarized below are explained further in this chapter:
- Club membership growth for the coming years.
- Conduct club assessments to determine strengths and weaknesses.
- Work with the public relations committee to create a positive club image that is attractive to prospective and current members alike.
- Develop programs to educate and train new and current club members.
Rotary Foundation Committee this year is
under a leadership of
The role of the club Rotary Foundation committee is to develop and implement a plan to support the Foundation through participation in grant projects and activities and through financial contributions. Through Foundation grants, Rotarians are able to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty.
Thus, the key responsibilities of the Rotary Foundation Committee are:
- Develop committee goals to achieve club Foundation goals for the coming year.
- Educate club members about the Foundation.
- Encourage and facilitate participation in Foundation grants and activities. - Ensure that your club and its members contribute to The Rotary Foundation.