The meeting of the RCA on November 24 chaired by the President of the Club Altynai Beisembieva was devoted to very interesting and large-scale topics.
For the first time in the history of the Kazakhstan Rotary movement , we began the process of creating Rotary Intercountry Committees (ICC) together with russian brethren from district 2223.
It should be noted that the ICC is a unique structure that unites different countries at the level of the cultural and educational field and public diplomacy.
It is no coincidence that the first inter-country committees arose just after the end of World War 2, when Europe and the Western world lay in ruins and needed to be restored as soon as possible. Created by the Rotary ICC, they engaged in the unification of Europe by debugging humanitarian-cultural and socio-economic ties, laid the foundation for inter-country activities that do not depend on borders.
After the formation of the Committee between France and Germany in 1950, the ICC network began to develop in Europe and around the world.
Soon, Rotarians, clubs and districts from the two countries realized that only working together on common causes could further strengthen peace by improving communication and mutual understanding, and international contacts between Rotarians were expanding in a spirit of tolerance and understanding.
Our club together with the Rotary Clubs "Saratov-Center" and "Moscow East" (district 2223) discussed the most promising models of cooperation between Rotary and Kazakhstan in the Kazakh-Russian direction.
Oleg Abramov, Past President of the Moscow-East Republic of Kazakhstan, participated in the meeting in the teleconference mode.
The overall coordination of the project is carried out by our friends and partners from the Russian club "Saratov-Center" - Dmitry Lugovoi and Natalia Larina, great respect to them.
We will inform you in detail about the promotion of Rotary's intercountry cooperation between Kazakhstan and the Russian district.
With great pleasure, we presented to the guests and members of the clubthe sketches of drinking fountainsin the project of the year Almaty Fountains from our strategic partner Urban Living (Gulmira Baigabulova) represented by the Italian architect - Ricardo Marini and his Kazakh colleague Amir Kabulov. The concept harmoniously combines such styles of architecture as futurism, organics and high-tech.
The new concept amazes the imagination and is the standard of aesthetics and functionality. Fountains provide lighting, safe electric mode, antifreeze, drinking bottle for animals, special options for children and special people. And at the heart of each fountain is the Rotary Wheel, which forms its basis.
As always, we were visited by wonderful guests, among whom there are many new faces:
1. Annel Yerimbetova - Head of the School of Women's Political Leadership of the Alliance of Women's Forces
2. Zarina Yesbulatova - Member of the Coordination Council of the Alliance and the Association of Business Women of Almaty
3 . Aigul Tasbolat - Member of the Board of the Aspandau Scientific and Educational Foundation, Independent Director of JSCB "Tengebank"
4. Yerbolat Baiganin - a former financier, now a general producer, an actor in one person - the creator of the action-packed film "Financier. Relegation"
5. Artem Chernov – startup entrepreneur, owner of the Alfa S design bureau, an expert in the field of digital currencies and NFT;
6. Anton Andreev - startup entrepreneur and St. Petersburg, developer of mobile gaming applications Top House, member of the international youth organization AIESEC International
Our team of rotarators (members of the youth wing - Rotaract):
7. Zhangir and Aliya Tuyakov
8. Liana Koshieva
9. Abdulzhan Nizirov
And representatives of Russian rotary clubs
10. Ayaal Eghinov – RK "Yakutsk",
11. Maxim Ivanchenko – Rotary Club Kazan-Volga
Stay with you